THE MOST COMMON WAYS OF INSTALLATION:
1. Direct system – for laminate flooring, certain types of parquet and vinyl
In this case, the heating foil laminates directly, laminate, parquet, vinyl, which is not glued to the floor but laid floating
1. Laminate, vinyl, non-stick flooring
2. Floor sensor
3. PE foil, 0.25 mm thick
4. MySun heating foil
5. Dedicated STR6 floor insulation
2. Board system Heat-Pak – for carpet flooring, PVC, warm floors, ..
This system is used in cases where we want floor heating under the carpet, warm floor or PVC floor covering. Since these final floors are not mechanically strong enough, in these cases it is necessary to use HEAT-PAK panels, which serve as mechanical protection against damage to the heating foil. The floor height is raised by approx. 10 mm with this mounting system. The said boards are laid in two layers, each plate having a glue coating to adhere the boards to each other. The boards should be laid (glued) crosswise – this gives you a solid base on which you can lay PVC flooring, carpet or any other final floor that is not mechanically rigid enough to be placed directly on the MySun heating foil.
1. Final coat – carpet, PVC, warm floor etc.
2. HEAT-PAK panels
3. Floor sensor
4. PE-foil, 0.25mm thick
5. MySun heating foil
6. Dedicated STR6 floor insulation